Hello my fellow writers






















Hello my fellow writers

In my experience a blank sheet of rectangular looking paper can be excitingly  great and meaningfully frightening.
Almost every writer  will definitely agree with me (although some will disagree ) for/to me that's  true.
As for now, my tongue lashes across the station of my fm dash-joy band, it would be as if we had a chance to greet personally.
Me: I only would look you into your eyes imagining  an smile that reach the corner of your ears. But what about my thoughts, what will I say: pay attention,  be attentive to the Indian guy  inside your head (your - mind).
Play with the feeling of your mood and tangle(?) ; with you every thoughts.
Throw sounds up in the wide air catch it- turn it around and see the other shape. Bring the dead to life. Life merely is  living they told me- that's when I was a baby boy.
Only I've grown  to be better understanding even though I may not right (philosophy suggest there's  no truth.)Any way my thought : life is a typical vacation.
So camly speed it wisely, look at all those painful strings  you'd put together for this may be once and done.
(this is it you only live once) Then writing  is vacation pulling all those strings to valuable critiques;  greatness awaits you. Being a writer  is  really nasty , an awful sight, just as  rice, flour, sugar

continue reading this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make money selling ebooks

How to sell handy craft

How to tighten the body excessive fat with simple method