My love, my love




My love, my love:

You're the one who understand,

You have accepted my friendship on Facebook

Stay truth on boards at pinterest 

A professional lover at LinkedIn

I'm following you @reallove

You have given me smiles on instagram

You always updates me with lucky sms

Unforgettable, when your voice lashes over the line

My love, my love: 

You're the one who understand

You've reviewed me on bookdaily

Put me on a community of goodreads

Shared our shockingly story on wattpad 

Put each of our trouble on a blog

While waiting for comments on your personal website

But, my love my love:

You're the one who understand

Our user name is hard to unscramble 

Our e-mail has been permanently closed

Maybe our password can't be hack

And our likes are no to be share

Because my love, my love:

You're the one who understand 

Our video's are too blurry to have had watch

These pics are too tiny to be of zooming 

Audio didn't recorded clarity 

And our sign up failed

This software cannot be download

This apps doesn't fit any Android, or smart zone

These words can't be cut copy or paste

And this is nothing really to repost 

Because my love, my love

You're the one who understand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make money selling ebooks

How to sell handy craft

How to tighten the body excessive fat with simple method